General Meeting, April 12, 9:00 at Highland.
There will be a very informing meeting for all Pocatello Seniors Men’s golf and Snake River Seniors Cup players at Highland to discuss up coming dates and formats to our schedule. There are a few new changes that everyone needs to be aware of. Coffee, juice and donuts will be provided by Fore Golf.
Be prepared to pay “2021” annual fees, $10.00. Registration slips will be handed out for both Pocatello Men’s Seniors and Snake River Seniors.
- Schedule – Formats – 2 Person Scramble – 2 Person modified scramble – 2 Person Best Ball, Chicago -2 Person Chapman – 2 Person Best Ball.
- Par 3 Rule – Par 3’s. Anyone scoring a hole in one will win all deuce pot money provided he has entered and paid the $5.00 entry fee for the par 3 contest/deuce pot. Players must be entered in deuce pot contest to be eligible for deuce pot money if they score a hole in one.
- Legends Flight – Players 80+. A Legends flight may be added for those players that are age 80 and above. However there must be at least, ten (10) players or more entered to create this flight. They will remain in the Super Senior division. as a separate flight.
- Fund raiser for Junior Golf. (May) All entry fees, $25.00 per player going towards Junior Golf?
- Golf clinic volunteers – 3 to 5 each day. June @ Highland – July @ Riverside?
- New score cards – Two (2) players only per card.
- Social distancing – Masks required in Club Houses.
We will begin play after our meeting provided there is good weather?
We are going to have another exciting year, Come and meet the new Pro for Fore Golf, I hope.