General Meeting, April 10, 9:00,”2023″, at Highland.
There will be an informational meeting for all Pocatello Seniors Men’s golf and Snake River Seniors Cup players & guests at Highland to discuss upcoming dates and formats to our schedule. There are a few new changes that everyone needs to be aware of. We are asking current Pocatello Senior Men’s league and Snake River Seniors Cup participants try to pay annual $10.00 membership fee before June 1st, each year regardless of the number of times you play this season. Players 80 and over will pay $5.00. Registration slips will be handed out for both Pocatello Men’s Seniors and Snake River Seniors.
Coffee, juice and donuts will be provided.
- We need to discuss “Shotgun” start process and “Tee times”. Start time, signup deadline date, rolling tee assignments.
- Deadline for signup for following week? 1 week in advance?
- Par 3 Rule – Par 3’s. Anyone scoring a hole in one will win all deuce pot money provided he has entered and paid the $5.00 entry fee for the par 3 contest/deuce pot. Players must be entered in the deuce pot contest to be eligible for deuce pot money if they score a hole in one.
- New score cards – Two (2) players maximum per card. Do not mix divisions on scorecards. Limited number of scorecards. Be sure your full name is on card. Chicago format – Record both Gross and points on card.
- Teams – Please try to fill your group. If you need another player let us know and we will help you.
- Hand out “2023” Registration slips for both Snake River Seniors Cup & Pocatello Seniors Men’s golf league. Try to pay by June 1st.
- Go over “2023″ Schedules for both leagues and rule changes.
- Deuces & skins will be flighted in both leagues. Ties will be carried over to the next week.
- What do we do about groups of 5 or 2?
We will begin play after our meeting provided there is good weather.
We are going to have another exciting year, Come and meet the new Pro at Fore Golf, I hope.